Guidelines for measures against new coronavirus infections
(Supervised by Koji Sasaki, Doctor, Central Health Promotion Center, Sapporo City Sports Association)
Formulated on June 10, 2022
This guideline is based on the "Guidance on Road Races (3rd Edition, revised on January 6, 2022)" of the Japan Association of Athletics Federations in order to ensure the safety of participants, other parties involved in the competition, and citizens. It was created under the supervision of a doctor of the Sapporo City Sports Association.
We kindly ask for your cooperation in reading the following items carefully and agreeing to the contents before participating.
Please note that this guideline is based on the situation on June 10, 2022, and may be changed depending on the situation of new coronavirus infection in the future and requests from the government and local governments.
Basic policy for measures against new coronavirus infectious diseases
- Prior notice of participation suspension conditions
- Thorough measures against basic new coronavirus infections
- Venue planning and management method based on measures against new coronavirus infectious diseases
- Understanding the health status of participants and participants
1 Prior notice of conditions for suspension of participation
<Requirements for suspension of participation in this tournament>
Participation will not be accepted if any of the following items apply.
(1) When there is or is suspected of developing a new coronavirus infection in or around the person.
- If there is a positive reaction in the PCR test or antigen test within 3 weeks before the competition.
- When the observation period specified by the health center as a close contact person has not passed.
- Also, if there are symptoms of suspected infection during the observation period. Even if you are not certified by a health center, if you suspect close contact due to your surroundings, treat it in the same way.
- If you have symptoms of suspected infection within 3 weeks before the event.
- If you have contact with a person who has been diagnosed as positive and less than 10 days have passed since your last contact.
- If there is a person who is suspected of being infected by a family member living together or a close acquaintance within 2 weeks before the event.
- If the government has restricted entry, traveled to a country or region that requires an observation period after entry, or had close contact with the resident within two weeks before the event.
- If there are unfilled items in the WEB version physical condition check function or physical condition check sheet from 2 weeks before the competition.
(2) Regarding health observation records and temperature measurement results
- When there is a corresponding item in the WEB version physical condition check function or physical condition check sheet.
- If you are not feeling well on the day of the tournament.
- When measuring 37.5 ℃ or higher by measuring the temperature.
- If you do not cooperate with the WEB version of the physical condition check function or the physical condition check sheet, or if you do not cooperate with the temperature measurement at the venue, or if any of these contents are found to be false or fraudulent.
- If you do not cooperate in wearing a mask except during competition.
- If you do not follow the instructions of the competition officials and the competition management staff and do not cooperate in smooth competition management.
(4) False declaration
- When false content is found in the health observation record or the content of the declaration. In that case, participation in the next tournament will not be permitted.
2 Thorough measures against basic new coronavirus infections
(1)Thorough wearing of masks by participants
Participants' mask wearing standards are as follows.
|In Makomanai Park||Wearing a mask|
|Align before start||Wearing a mask|
|During the competition||Any|
|Finish area||Wearing a mask|
Participants are allowed not to wear masks during the competition.
(2)Enforcement of hand disinfection
Disinfectants will be placed in multiple places in the venue to encourage participants and related parties to disinfect their hands and fingers.
(3)Thorough infection control measures for related parties
- Don't shout.
- In the venue, call for a distance (interval) of 1 m or more from others.
- It is recommended that you do not handle lost items such as dust and masks with your bare hands, but use tools such as fire scissors to collect them.
- If you feel any change in your physical condition, report it to the Sapporo Marathon Secretariat immediately.
- Those who can be vaccinated with the new coronavirus vaccine are recommended to participate after vaccination.
- Those who are 65 years of age or older or who have an underlying illness should be aware that there is a high risk of becoming more severe due to infection.
- Depending on the spread of new coronavirus infections, participants may be required to submit a negative certificate such as a PCR test.
3 Venue planning and management method based on measures against new coronavirus infectious diseases
(1)Publicizing the holding of the tournament in the park
In order to avoid unnecessary mixing with citizens, we will inform the use of the park by signboards and post measures against new coronavirus infectious diseases in appropriate places.
(2)Points to keep in mind at the venue
The operation headquarters, relief headquarters, etc. in Makomanai Park will thoroughly manage the entrance and exit of the operation staff and measure the temperature.
(3)Exit from the venue
After the finish, secure and guide the flow line so that the participants do not stay. In addition, the measurement chip will be removed by the participants themselves and collected in the collection box.
4 Understanding the health status of participants and participants
(1)Period of health observation
From 1 week before the tournament (September 25, 2022) to 2 weeks after the tournament (October 16)
(2)Questions to grasp the health condition (planned)
①I have sore throat
②I have a cough
③Sputum (tan) comes out or gets tangled in the throat
④Have a runny nose or stuffy nose (excluding allergic reactions)
⑤My head hurts
⑥I feel tired
⑦I have a fever symptom
⑧I have a suffocation
⑨Abnormal taste (no taste)
⑩Abnormal sense of smell (no smell)
⑪Taking drugs (drugs that relieve the above symptoms, including antipyretics)
(3)Recording method, submission destination
- Participants record their physical condition using the WEB version physical condition check function or the physical condition check sheet and submit it to the organizer at the time of reception (in the case of the WEB version physical condition check, the "entrance OK screen" indicating that there is no problem with the physical condition. To present). Participation will not be accepted unless the physical condition check sheet is submitted or the OK screen is presented.
- Participation will not be accepted even if a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher or an abnormality in health condition is confirmed on the physical condition check sheet, if the NG screen of the app is displayed, or if fever is confirmed by the temperature measurement at the reception.
In addition, the people involved in the tournament will manage their physical condition in the same way and prove to the organizer that there is no problem on the day of the tournament.
- Check your physical condition for up to 2 weeks after the end of the competition, report to the organizer if infection with the new coronavirus infection is discovered, and cooperate with the necessary investigation.
(4)What to do if someone feels unwell on the day of the tournament
Regardless of the participants or those involved in the event, if a person who is in poor physical condition is found on the day of the event, the nearest management staff will promptly report it to the Sapporo Marathon Secretariat.
If infection with the new coronavirus is suspected, we will order the suspension of participation in the tournament (in the case of related parties, suspension of business), take necessary measures such as quarantine at the discretion of the doctor in charge of the tournament, and promptly report to the Sapporo City Public Health Center.
Regulations for canceling the tournament related to new coronavirus infection
In the following cases, we may decide to cancel the tournament.
* If the event is canceled due to the infection status of the new coronavirus infection, the organizer will decide the refund method and amount each time.